Return export is an add-on service with repayment of import VAT of items returned to sender independent of which country the sender is based.
Items are shipped back to sender by truck, air and sea.
Destruction of goods is also an option for those customers who does not want not have the goods physically returned. Price of destruction will depend on type of goods and if the customers want a standard destruction or a destruction certified by Norwegian customs.
- Tracking, content checking, registration and reporting – sender has complete overview of returns and undeliverables 24/7
- Re-sending parcels if consumers changed their mind or forgot to pick up their parcel
- Storage, customs clearance and shipping of returns back to the sender at agreed intervals
- VAT refund for goods being re-exported out of Norway or out of EU (from the other Nordic countries)
- Customised solutions according to your needs.
- Low bulk shipping cost back to the sender