These services include:
Inbound receipt: Goods are always unloaded in a covered facility safe from hard weather conditions (rain, sun etc.)
Storage: The products are stored in a secure and safe warehouse. No products are stored on directly on the floor and there are special delimited areas for:
- Returned products (used, non-sellable)
- Damaged packaging products (waiting for pagkaging)
- Damaged products (quality hold)
- Inventory controll is done by a cycle count procedure. Wall to wall counts may have to be performed on request
Outbound - Pick/Pack/Ship:
- Consumer orders will be neatly and safely packed into shipping boxes per sender’s instructions
- Orders may require additional handling such as gift wrapping, printing gift cards and sample/booklet inserts
- Labeling: shipping box must be correctly labeled, compliant with the parcel carrier requirements and dangerous goods regulations
- Shipping cut-offs should be met to make sure parcels are injected timely into the courier supply chain.
Customers returns: Returns will come in on item level. A process for non-saleable returns, blocked stock, will need to be part of the operating procedures. Alternative returns procedures will be considered.
Transportation and order tracking:
Operationally: Supplier will coordinate all shipping related activities with all carriers daily. This includes daily planning of parcel pick-ups in full compliance with carrier expectation about volumes, timings, shipping method (pallet, boxes), labelling, paperwork.
Track&Trace is actively monitored and updated daily when:
- order is picked
- order is packed
- order is on delivery
- order is dispatched / in transit
- order is delivered to local distribution partner
Insurance is the responsibility of the sender up to commercial value of the goods.
- Local presence in Norway and the Nordics.
- Independent supplier – we find the best solution for you in Norway and the Nordics.
- Short distribution time to local receivers in Norway and the Nordics.
- Local knowledge of the market place.
Successes with Asendia
Our team would recommend Asendia to any organisation looking for a mailing partner.