Conditions and documentation required (to be sent by email or downloaded to a server with joint access):
- Based on electronic files; csv import files for customs clearances, commercial invoice and shipping documents from transport company
- Pdf copies of all invoices to end customers in Norway
- Known and validated products (product categories), shippers and sellers in advance.
- Price may vary depending on high risk import agent product categories, such as dangerous goods, food, health supplements, tools, electronics, fluids, vehicle parts, etc.
- Norlane does not accept importation of food, alcohol, tobacco products, medication without special agreement/authorization
Benefits: DDP/Total landed cost
- Increase sales through optimized customs solutions and improve your customers experience
- No additional charges / VAT / Duties / Customs Clearance when goods arrive to consumer
- No additional time/effort to arrange for customs clearence when consumer receives the goods
- Transparent pricing for both senders and consumers
- VAT refund for returned goods which are re-exported
- Use of the NOK 350 VAT and duty free limit to Norway
What is the difference between DDP and DDU?
Learn more about the difference between these solutions here
Successes with Asendia
In our view, Asendia stands out from competitors in its professional customer- focused approach, the flexibility it can provide, and the personal touch it gives