Conditions and documentation required (to be sent by email or downloaded to a server with joint access):
- Based on electronic files; csv import files for customs clearances, commercial invoice and shipping documents from transport company
- Pdf copies of all invoices to end customers in Norway
- Known and validated products (product categories), shippers and sellers in advance.
- Price may vary depending on high risk import agent product categories, such as dangerous goods, food, health supplements, tools, electronics, fluids, vehicle parts, etc.
- Norlane does not accept importation of food, alcohol, tobacco products, medication without special agreement/authorization
Benefits: DDP/Total landed cost
- Increase sales through optimized customs solutions and improve your customers experience
- No additional charges / VAT / Duties / Customs Clearance when goods arrive to consumer
- No additional time/effort to arrange for customs clearence when consumer receives the goods
- Transparent pricing for both senders and consumers
- VAT refund for returned goods which are re-exported
- Use of the NOK 350 VAT and duty free limit to Norway
Successes with Asendia
In our view, Asendia stands out from competitors in its professional customer- focused approach, the flexibility it can provide, and the personal touch it gives