|Dec 06, 2017||Jan 31, 2018||TBD||Full time|
- Consolidate operational sales and financial data.
- Consolidate data into a comprehensive reporting.
- Ensure the quality, coherence of the data and provide its analysis.
- Collaborate with other departments in order to consolidate information.
- Higher education in accounting, finance or economics.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Capacity to analyse data and extract valuable information to be used as basis for decisions.
- You are able to find the required information and you are tenacious when necessary.
- Excellent know-how in IT tools needed for data base management and good knowledge in excel VBA (SQL would be an asset)
- A flair for efficient & lean processes
- Very good knowledge (written & spoken) in English is a must, French & German is an asset
- You have a high personal responsibility, perseverance, good team spirit and appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures.
- Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace TBD
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number "Asendia-17-10"